Related Services

  • Recording the divorce incident for Omanis and foreigners residing in Oman in the event that one of the spouses is Omani after issuing the divorce document from the Ministry of Justice, where notice of the incident is sent to the General Directorate of Passports and Civil Status and the incident is recorded in the civil registry system.

    Conditions and regulations:
    • - The applicant's presence (one of the parties to the incident) was personally attended by the incident, with the origin of the divorce document, the origin of the ID card, or the origin of the residence card if the applicant (one of the parties to the incident) is not Omani
    Safety & Security
    Child & Family
    Citizenship & Residency
    No fees
    Service Provider
    General Administration of Passports and Civil Status

Offical Contact:

Tel: 22848223