Related Services

  • A birth certificate shall be issued to replace a damaged/lost one in case the applicant wants to obtain a replacement for a damaged/lost one, by going to the nearest Department of Passports and Civil Status.

    Conditions and regulations:
    • Attending the taxpayer legally.
    Safety & Security
    Child & Family
    Citizenship & Residency
    5 OMR for a lost/damaged allowance. 1 OMR for a copy.
    Service Provider
    General Administration of Passports and Civil Status

Offical Contact:

Tel: 22848223