Related Services

  • It is a service through which a lost/damaged identity card is issued. In the event of its loss, a report should be submitted through ROP mobile application or by visiting the General Directorate of Passports and Civil Status departments to report the loss and issue a new card. In the event that it is lost abroad, one must visit the diplomatic missions representing the Sultanate of Oman abroad.

    Conditions and regulations:
    • The presence of the person concerned personally.
    • - The passport if the card is lost or stolen.
    Safety & Security
    Child & Family
    Citizenship & Residency
    11 OMR
    Service Provider
    General Administration of Passports and Civil Status

Offical Contact:

Tel: 22848223