Related Services

  • In the event of damage or loss of the resident card, the resident must visit the nearest General Directorate of Passports and Civil Status department to obtain a new one.

    Conditions and regulations:
    • The presence of the person concerned personally.
    Safety & Security
    Child & Family
    Citizenship & Residency
    21 OMR.
    Service Provider
    General Administration of Passports and Civil Status

Offical Contact:

Tel: 22848223