Advice for employees and employers
There are number of advice and instructions that employees and employers have to pursue in order to ensure high quality of work.
Advice for Employee
Seeking a job starts from writing your CV, which reflects you, your personality, your skills and experience. Thus, you should follow these steps:
- Write your CV professionally as it is the first tool to deal with your boss.
- Make sure that the shape and content of your cv is formal and simple.
- If you are fresh graduate, try to write information about your education, and activities you joined in university, especially those related to the job you are applying for such as: workshops, studies and research, and positions you held in groups and societies.
- Assign a section for your personal skills such as: IT, languages, project management, and writing skills.
Job seekers also need
- To be realistic and organized while looking for a job.
- To follow vacancies continuously.
- To benefit from job services provided by the Ministry of Manpower and many other applications from the Ministry of Civil Service.
During job interviews, jobseekers have to follow the following steps:
- Take care of your appearance, choose the suitable clothes without exaggeration.
- Make sure that you arrive there 10 minutes before the interview.
- Collect as much information as possible about the company, employer, and the job.
- Collect copies of required documents.
- Be ready to explain your professional qualifications.
- Enter interview room with confidence, and don’t hesitate while talking.
- Specify the questions you may ask in the interview.
Advice for Employer
The relationship between the boss and his employees are the backbone of success in work. In general, the manager has to be an example for his employees in the style, clothes, care, loyalty to work, and respect of time. He has to control such relationship as he has the final decision. Here are some advice for employers:
- Take care of your appearance and clothes, be elegant and don’t exaggerate.
- Begin your day with a smiling face, and be sure that anger doesn’t reflect your personality
- Do perfect work to be an example for others
- Keep your dialogue friendly, whether being in group or individual meetings
- Take into account employees’ exceptional circumstances
- Remember that you are the commander of the group and their example, thus you can discuss and dialogue to ensure respect of employees and their cooperation.