Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info.
Skip to navigation Skip to main content

Ministry of Health - eHealth Portal
Free & Open Source Software Conference (3rd Edition)
Activate your ID card now at the nearest Civil Status Directorate

Main Navigation

Accessibility Icons

Increase font size

User Control

Language selection


The Ministry of Housing has allocated, in the official website of the Ministry, a page to write Notes where the citizen can complain and express an opinion or suggestions or even report a violation by sending an email to His Excellency the Minister, the agent, or to the management of the site.

Citizens can also raise complaint in any matter of housing to the minister, and have the right to appeal to the minister within sixty days from the date of notification of the decision to have the Minister's decision is the final decision.

Citizens can contact the Ministry of Regional Municipalities and Water Resources for any issue concerning the Municipality’s jurisdictions on housing.

Bottom Navigation