Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info.
Skip to navigation Skip to main content

Ministry of Health - eHealth Portal
Free & Open Source Software Conference (3rd Edition)
Activate your ID card now at the nearest Civil Status Directorate

Main Navigation

Accessibility Icons

Increase font size

User Control

Language selection


This section contains information about issue and renewal of learner’s license and driving license, getting a driving instructor license, endorsing other GCC country or International driving license, replacement of damaged or lost license etc.  Family members with a valid driving license can also apply for a driving instructor license to teach their relative. For more details click on the links below.

  • Get a new Driving license
  • Get learner's driving license
  • Permit to be a driving instructor for a relative
  • Permit to become a Driving Instructor
  • Renewal of a Driving license
  • Renewal of a learners’ driving permit
  • Renewal of a permit of Driving Instructor.
  • Replace Driving License issued in a GCC State.
  • Replace Driving License of an Approved State.
  • Replace Lost Driving license
  • Replace damaged Driving license

Bottom Navigation