I want to
- Renew a Commercial Registration
- Get a new Driving license
- Search for Vacancies
- Get a Pensioner Card
- Enquire about and pay my Traffic Fine
- Pay my Electricity Bill
- Get a License to Practice Handicrafts
- Get a permit to recruit a foreign labor
- Obtain Social Security Services
- Register a new student
- Apply for a Residential Land
You may access the available e-services of the Official eGovernment Services Portal through this section.
- Education and learning
- Includes students information and registration etc
- Housing and property
- Includes lands ownership, mortgage processes etc
- visa and residence
- Includes different types of visa transactions
- construction, lease and building
- Includes permits renting and maps drawing services etc
- Working, jobs and pensions
- Includes labor permits and recruitment services
This section provides a common access to find, view and freely use public data sets, that are published by the Omani government organizations, including statistics, reports, surveys etc. in different fields to be innovatively utilized.
The Kiosks, self-service machines with stand-alone systems, enable you to reach the government services in Oman. Over 14 Kiosks have been installed at popular public places in Muscat to facilitate easy access to register in the portal.
Inclusion refers to the efforts and practices that ensure equal opportunities for all, regardless of their background, so that everyone can achieve their full potential in life.